Satvikk Dry Grapes 100g SPL
Raisins are a rich source of iron and copper as well as B complex vitamins which are vital for the formation of red blood cells. Regular consumption of raisins helps cure iron deficiency anemia and promotes blood clotting during wound healing.
- This is a Vegetarian product.
- SFT products are procured directly from growers and are processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients.
- Raisins pack more nutrition than their small size might indicate. When grapes are dehydrated to produce raisins, the nutrients become more concentrated, making a handful of raisins a snack rich in B vitamins, iron and potassium. Besides nutrients, raisins are also a good source of carbohydrates for energy.
- Raisins are loaded with fibres, which swells when they absorb water and effectively provide relief from constipation. Regular intake of raisins help regularize bowel movement as the fibres remove the toxins and wastes from the gastrointestinal tract.
- Iron in raisins is beneficial in treating insomnia as it improves the quality of sleep in an individual.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 17.5 cm|
There are no reviews yet.